Discipline & General Regulations:
“The students are required to comply with the Proctorial Rules notified by the College. Breach of the following instruction shall render them liable for strict disciplinary action such as fine, striking off the rolls, or expulsion from the College.”
- Without prior permission from the Principal, no student is allowed to paste, exhibit prepare or distribute any poster, leaflet, notice, pamphlet or handbill in the College premises.
- Students shall show due respect to the teaching and other staff and to fellow student.
- Students desirous of having an approach to the Tutor / Director must do so individually.
- Students are forbidden to contact any higher authority directly. Any communication intended for any higher authority must be submitted through the Director who will forward it, if he considers fit.
- Anybody aggrieved of any happening in the College, shall lodge a complaint to the Director, or any designated person thereof, and not to any outside authority unless the Director has permitted him to do so.
- Smoking in the College premises is strictly prohibited.
- The decision of the Director shall in all cases, be final and the Director has the discretion any powers to relax any rule.
- Every student of the College is required to be punctual in the classes.
- Any student remaining absent from the classes without proper permission for a continuous period of 14 days, excluding holidays shall automatically be struck off the rolls unless the cause of absence is explained to the satisfaction of the Director, in which case the student may be re-admitted with 15 days after his name is dropped from the College rolls.
- No student is allowed to leave the classroom without the permission of his teacher or until the class is over.
- A student coming late in the class room will be marked absent unless his excuse is accepted by the teacher.
- Any student misbehaving in the class room shall at once be reported to the Director by the teacher. The Director will take such action as he may deem proper. The teacher can recommend a penalty also.
- A fine of Rs. 1.00 per period or Rs. 5.00 per day will be imposed for all absentees without proper leave.
- Any political or immoral activity is strictly prohibited in or around the College premises.
- “Liberal Educational Development Society” is empowered to make or amend any rules of the College. All final appeals in respect of any disciplinary action lie with President of the Liberal Educational Development Society.
College Identity Card
“The card is issued to all the bonafide students of the College. The students are required to keep it with them while attending the College and show it on demand to any College authority.”